Wednesday, July 13, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: HOUSE STEINER 🤍⚡💙 INDOMITABLE WILL PAINTING EXERCISE

"The Steiner Fist shall rule the Inner Sphere!"


The first time I got in the mood to spend several hours doing a full edit practice painting for my beloved HOUSE STEINER Faction was very FUN! These exercises are works done to restore my rusty professional painting skill set. This new piece was more of a challenge and thus even more FUN to do. I just might be getting back to doing good art work soon, and at some point I will return to making all original art. 


Thanks for the inspiring Mech-art Grosnez.

My B6*R7 friends appreciate that I have made hundreds of my little BOSS Emotes and paintings for STAR WARS; STAR TREK, and BATTLESTAR GALACTICA over the last ten years. That makes me happy, but my goal is to do actuale book cover worthy art... again.

More BATTLETECH Art coming soon...

HOUSE STEINER 🤍⚡💙🖤 Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment