Wednesday, July 20, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TECH TURF - CITY BUILDINGS: INDUSTRIAL PART 1


As most of us understand how cities work I am of course continuing my CITY TECH layout with the Industrial sector of my city. These are the buildings located right next to factory and transit facilities, which are all situated outside of general population zones. 



I love how modular these building are. HARDWEAR STUDIOS is going to be getting a lot of my attention for the rest of the year. I have had my Nerd-eye on these cool models for awhile now and it is about time I got busy on building a few BATTLETECH Environments.


In scale city lamps are another thing I can have that makes me very happy... VERY Happy!


This is one of the songs that hotshot Mech Warriors play while working the hard job of being Heroic Protectors of The STEINER-LYRAN and FEDERATED COMMONWEALTHS' Cities! 

More BATTLETECH City Tech coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment