Tuesday, July 19, 2022

EAGLEMOSS - HERO COLLECTOR 🌎🦅✨ IS IN TROUBLE

As of this month I am sad to say it is official... E-HC is having very serious facial troubles. I hope it can be resolved but they just refunded my money on two of ten recent purchases which they could not get back in stock. That is not good. These models had been listed as pre-orders when I made my purchases and I was more than happy to wait for them to be shipped later. Refunding my purchase price confirms for me now that this is real and serious! No one is going to be getting any models old or new from this excellent company until they settle their financial concerns. 




There are several articles and youtube videos on this E-HC situation if you want more details. There is still a chance the company can settle things while in administration. I hope it all works out for them and for us! The sci-fi and fantastic adventure nerd universe will be much darker without their light

🌎🦅✨

No comments:

Post a Comment