Tuesday, December 7, 2021

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TANKS PART 1

I spent about six hours re-painting/editing the title image above for this article's cover, just for fun. πŸ€— Now it looks like my beloved STEINERS should look in my view, which is badass and heroic! 

This is the original I used to make my painting πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’›

As my regular B6*R7 Fliers know I plan stuff out as I buy the toys and such. I have been doing that for my renewed BATTLETECH babies for two fun months. Now that I have most of my MECHS, AEROSPACE, and TROOPS setup and just waiting for me to buy all of them... it is the time for TANKS!

The PATISAN Heavy Air Defense Tank is widely utilized in The Battletech Universe. I am going to use this monster as a main defense element in my Federated Commonwealth forces.

Clan Wolf In Exile are much like the SARACEN of ancient times. When considering how those deadly warriors conducted their battles in remote and perilous wastelands the name is perfect as an alternate designation for their version of this devastating assault tank. 


The mighty BEHEMOTH BD-II is one of the best new advanced Main Assault Tanks I have found in my searching... I love it! This is one of three MAT types that will be leading my Lyran Commonwealth to many a great victory!


Two more MATs that will be taking care of business are the Clan WOLF DEMOGOR and the new STEINER DI MORGAN II. I may get versions of these badasses for Clan JADE FALCON and FED COM too... still planning.

More BATTLETECH Tanks coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment