Monday, January 11, 2021

APC FOR ALIENS: ANOTHER GLORIOUS DAY IN THE CORPS

I found this BIG-badass ALIENS APC from Lanard toys this week after buying all of the GF9 ALIENS Game. This version of the classic Marine APC is a delightful monster and it looks wonderful to me. Sure this model needs a very simple and cool dirty repaint, but other than that she looks perfect for what I want her to be. See that cool APC video below, and look at how big and bad that sexy-mean-baby is... Hell YES!


I looked at the nice Eaglemoss APC first of course and it is more realistic to the films and is in scale for 30MM miniatures. I decided that owning two of these bulkier badass APC's for just $20 bucks each makes me happier than owning just one slightly nicer APC for $80 bucks. 😋 



The ALIENS Universe has become huge over the last thirty years and there is way more going on than just what was covered in this one great film. There are other vehicles and variants that are just as cool as the first sweet APC that we all love. 

3 comments:

  1. I also have two of the minimates APC also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy with my HUGE Lanard APC's but I did look around a good bit for these little guys just for the actual boardgame play.

      Delete