Wednesday, July 6, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TECH TURF - CITY BUILDINGS: ADMINISTRATIVE PART 1

 

As most of us understand how cities work I am of course starting on the Administrative sector of my city first. These are the buildings situated between general population zones and the more advanced millinery, factory, and airport zone buildings.

The Federal Bank model is a fantastic larger counterpart to the Admin model.


I love how modulare these building are. HARDWEAR STUDIOS is going to be getting a lot of my attention for the rest of the year. I have had my Nerd-eye on these cool models for awhile now and it is about time I got busy on building a few BATTLETECH Environments.


This is one of the songs that hotshot Mech Warriors play while working the hard job of being Heroic Protectors of The STEINER-LYRAN and FEDERATED COMMONWEALTHS' Cities! 

More BATTLETECH City Tech coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment