Friday, March 25, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TANKS - MODEL PREP PARTY!

I am finally at the point in my all NEW Battletech Collecting where I can work on units as a series of several cool little manageable art projects.. I prefer that because it is how I build my collections and stay excited about it all.. 


One extra-thing buying all of this Battletech goodness has done is get my knowledge up on 3Dprints. I used to hate seeing these print lines, even from good printers. Now I have gotten over it as long as these little artifacts are not to egregious.


I always wash my models, particularly 3DPrints because I am allergic to the fumes. I wet sand the defects for this same reason. I have learned to spot all of the issues with just water and soap. Later when it is time to prime these wonderful little toys I find that they are just about perfect. 


Print lines do not scare me much anymore... and in some cases I kind of love them.
🕵️‍♂️🤗💞 

More BATTLETECH Tanks coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment