Wednesday, March 23, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: HOUSE STEINER NAVY... DAGON WILL RISE!

Now that I have my first lances of STEINER MECHS purchased I am prepping for the rest of the army. As a Steiner Commander I am going to run a lot of Assault and Heavy Mechs. These glorious lances will need support. I have chosen to start with a few tanks and troops of course, and several Areospace fighters! 

The Battletech series of NAVAL Vessels are full of crazy craft...and I love several of them. For the purposes of my TOTAL WAR Battletech games I have decided to pick about a half dozen craft to populate my Costal and Sea battlefields. The designs are all similar, thus I quickly determined the best thing to do was to just get models that I like and look right for the B-TECH universe. 


The DAGON Heavy Assault Hover Landing Craft is the juggernaut of the Steiner Coastal Defense. The cool support vehicles are my wonderful way to field updated versions of the little Plainsman and Zephyr troublemakers. I love all of these models... they are BAMF's!

The HOUSE 🤍⚡💙🖤 STEINER Navy is Coming!

More BATTLETECH Special Forces coming soon...

HOUSE STEINER 🤍⚡💙🖤 Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment