Wednesday, March 16, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TANKS PART 7

  As my regular B6*R7 Fliers know I plan stuff out as I buy the toys and such. I have been doing that for my renewed BATTLETECH babies for six fun months. Now that I have most of my MECHS, AEROSPACE, and TROOPS setup and just waiting for me to buy all of them.

It is the time for a HOVER TANKS episode! 


The Hover Tanks in Battletech are crazy and full of odd-ball designs. I have hunted down models that I think look badass and are just cool. The Svantovit is the best looking Inner Sphere craft for my taste and thus I wanted miniatures that look close to that style of vehicle. 


The Clan Hover Tanks are a mix of crazy and classic designs in my collection. The Hephaestus and Luduan are good examples of wild looking tanks that will contrast very well with their good guy counters. I wanted to be sure to get some of that diversity and fun flavor in my Clan armies!


The HOUSE 🤍⚡💙 STEINER Navy Coming soon...

More BATTLETECH Tanks coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment