Thursday, March 3, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: AEROSPACE FIGHTERS - ARCHANGEL⭐GUARD

"The DARK HIDDEN PLACES will burn with Archangel fury!"
Precentor Martial Alexander Taylor


The series of AREO and OMNI Space Fighters are full of crazy craft...and I love several of them. For the purposes of my TOTAL WAR Battletech games I have decided to pick about a half dozen craft to populate my air and space battlefields. The designs are all similar, thus I quickly determined the best thing to do was to just get models that I like and look right for the B-TECH universe.

According to some of the history Com Star and most of the major houses use many of the same Areospace Fighters. I am using LAMs and my updated versions of the Corsair with crazy WOB Archangel like OmniFighters that look absolutely badass.
 I like my chosen Space Wizards craft a lot. They all suite my taste and fit much of the B-Tech art.

The Archangels Areospace Forces use the best equipment available including the newer Archangel OmniFighters, VTOL Gunships, specialized LAMs, and heavy APCs which are a much heavier Striga design. The AG-Agents and their Troopers are dropped into the heat of battle with an array of Battlesuits, Stealth Tech, and powerful new weapons. 

More BATTLETECH Special Forces coming soon...

COM🌠STAR - ARCHANGEL⭐GUARD Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment