Sunday, March 6, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TANKS PART 6

 As my regular B6*R7 Fliers know I plan stuff out as I buy the toys and such. I have been doing that for my renewed BATTLETECH babies for six fun months. Now that I have most of my MECHS, AEROSPACE, and TROOPS setup and just waiting for me to buy all of them.

It is the time for a LRM TANKS & CARRIERS episode! 


I love Missile Tanks! This episode was rather difficult for me to put together because there are so damn many models out there to represent these badasses. I have my eye on a few more and The Archangels have their own crazy tanks already. These are my favorites of everything I have looked at over the last several months and I am going to buy many of them. I decided that Clan Jade Falcon is going to do without these tanks because I am running them with only a few fast attack and support ground vehicles.
 

Among the various Tracked Combat Vehicles there are many types and styles of LRM CARRIERS  These powerful machines are capable of firing all sorts of ARROW Ordnance, and they are to be expected on all battlefields of The Inner Sphere.

More BATTLETECH Tanks coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment