Sunday, November 29, 2020

COLLECTION DIARY: NOVEMBER 2020

 

Crimson Krakin: Neocen Guard Fluidic Air Force!

These are the heroes that will fly with The Guardians, Stark Infinite Iron Guard, and Nova Corps... Glorious is what it is! In-scale Star Battles with these BAMF MARVEL COSMIC Ships; as they defend their sovereign systems, is all kinds of HEAVY METAL!!! Galactus and other Cosmic-horrors are always trying to do evil-shit after all.


Crimson Krakin: Neocen Guard Heroes and Elite Guardians!

Crimson Krakin: Neocen Guard Transway and Guardian Forces!

I am very pleased to own all of the models that I built the faction on when I started this MARVEL COSMIC Project. I am going to have some great fun with these wonderful toys! I have my faction bought now, and it only took about seven months, Yah Baby

Happy (GOOD💙🦈) Fish-Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment