Friday, July 24, 2020

BOSS SHOP MCP: GOOD FACTIONS - THE NOVA CORPS

I have previewed two EVIL Factions and one GOOD Faction for my Marvel Cosmic Protocol expanded EPIC Games this year. It's time for me to level the playing field with another GOOD Faction! I am delighted to now add the NOVA CORPS to my version of The Atomic Mass Games Heroic Cosmic Affiliations!


I happily (I am smiling as I type this!) own all of the wonderful models in the first image, in multiples. The models covered in this article are the main Nova Corps Force I wanted to build to help our Cosmic Heroes! I have setup the Nova Scouts first because these are the Corps Forces that would be in dangerous fring places most often. They are good counterparts to the Ravagers; who are in the fring places too, getting themselves into all sorts of misadventures!


The Nova Corps Elites and a few Nova characters are next on my list to acquire for this cool Good Faction! In my games Nova Corps will work with any good faction or known hero, of course! They are going to be cool and fun additions to EPIC Games staring; The Guardians and Allied Ravagers, Asgardians, Stark Infinite, and of course The Crimson Kraken.

THE BEST MARVEL IS COSMIC... OH YAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment