Tuesday, November 3, 2020

BUILDING MY DUNE GAME IS SO MUCH FUN!

The journey to making my DUNE Miniatures Skirmish Game a reality continues with wonderful NEW Necromunda models. In my DUNE Miniatures Game there are going to be several factions including all of the Great Houses. I am also going to have other important and prominent factions such as The Spacing Guild, Bene Gesserit, and Spice Pirates! πŸ§πŸŽ©πŸ’ΌπŸ›’πŸŒ πŸ†


I just started to buy the models to make my DUNE Game at the start of beloved Autumn. Now this month starts with the release of a lot of cool new models for NECROMUNDA from GW and other BAMF'ing models from Forge World! I am very happy to be able to buy these toys so that I can make my factions as cool as possible! I have been newly surprised to see just how many DUNE and close to Dune models there actually are on the market! This is a great adventure for me, free of modern culture's negativity which has all but destroyed Star Wars and Star Trek. I will be posting direct comparisons of the Dune media and the models that I am using to bring what I feel is The Best Representation of DUNE to my tabletop.

No comments:

Post a Comment