Friday, November 27, 2020

EVEN MORE NEW DUNE MODELS ...YAH!

Oh how wonderful it is to see even more New DUNE (Necromunda) Models being released... SPACING GUILD is about to get something new... Hott Damm!

All of this coolness and... just when I am working on my beloved #DUNEMiniaturesGame


They have beautiful NEW Harkonnen and Fremen Elite and Assault models that are SOooo wonderful for DUNE. 

I need to go back a bit because they already made badass Harker and  Bene Gesserit Elite models before I started this project. I mean these models are all inspired by ancient feudal England but so was DUNE so I am kidding when I say that GW steals from DUNE... the fact is they steal from everyone that they think the fans of REAL SCI-FI have forgotten about. This benefits me and other hobbyist who want to build something rare & wonderful.

These models are 1000% DUNE.

60SA.gif Keep stealing from Classic Sci-Fi Properties GW! 37.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment