Wednesday, February 1, 2023

BOSS' BIG STAR TREK: NEW BOSS EMOTES PART 11

   

This NEW series is a spinoff of NEW FIGHTERS & SHUTTLES PART 1 


This little series is about The EMOTES. As many of my B6*R7 Fliers know I like to make Emotes for my own enjoyment and to use as icons to represent my Starship Collections. In the past several years I have made hundreds for STAR WARS and less than that for STAR TREK. I am in the mood again to make more of my little Starship Cartoons, and I am going to get Boss' BIG Star Trek up to date with my actual vast collection.


"To Accidently Go
... Where No Women Have Gone Before!"


"YOUR GALAXY WILL BE PURGED!"

In the course of my STAR TREK love I have come to appreciate the new ships from the many games and shows whether or not I actually ever played or watched any of them. I am happy to have struggled with WAF Voyager... the gurls are funny and some of them are actually cool and cute. the best thing about this lesser series was the badass BORG and Space Cricket war and the special flash back shows. There is
 so much fun to be had in my Boss' BIG STAW battles with the variety I have built in my collection over the years from the good and the okay stuff out there in the stars.

 More Boss BIG TREK & TREK EMOTES coming in 2023...

No comments:

Post a Comment