Friday, February 17, 2023

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TECH TURF - CITY BUILDINGS: ADMINISTRATIVE PART 2

As of this month I finally own the big three city buildings I am using for my Administrative sector  Now that I have tested how they will fit when stacked in alternate configurations I am of course continuing the planning of my city layouts. This is all very FUN! 🤗🌆🧐

The Office Tower model is a fantastic large single building.


I love how modular these building are. HARDWEAR STUDIOS is going to be getting a lot of my attention for the rest of the year. I have had my Nerd-eye on these cool models for awhile now and it is about time I got busy on building a few BATTLETECH Environments.


This is one of the songs that hotshot Mech Warriors play while working the hard job of being Heroic Protectors of The STEINER-LYRAN and FEDERATED COMMONWEALTHS' Cities! 

More BATTLETECH City Tech coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment