Thursday, February 23, 2023

BOSS' LOTR: ALTERNATE HARAD 🐍 MAHUD JUNGEL RAKSHAKIN

 I found even more wonderful new alternate miniatures for my ME-SBG this week! I love most of the official GW HARAD 🐍 miniatures, but I still want some better options for some of the Heroes and Elite units. Look at the glorious MAHUD JUNGEL RAKSHAKINπŸ…πŸŒ΄πŸ―

The idea for my answer to owning some cool thematic MahΓ»d Raiders in this army
came from finding these wonderful Catt-Folk models! Now for me they are The Ferocious RAKSHAKIN KLANARS πŸ…⚡🐾

I love these beautiful and terrifying creatures. The Raksha are badass and IMO a thousand times better in every way than the wacky camel cavalry πŸͺ GW offers... just no! Before some of you blast me for Camal-Hate: I am getting some great looking camels for my Harad Caravan.

More NEW UNITS and ALTERNATE MODEL Goodness coming soon...

πŸπŸ’€πŸ–€πŸ”₯
MIDDLE-EARTH Boss out...

No comments:

Post a Comment