Tuesday, February 21, 2023

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TECH TURF - CITY BUILDINGS: ADMINISTRATIVE PART 3


 I love how modular these building are. HARDWEAR STUDIOS is going to continue getting a lot of my attention for the rest of the year. I have had my Nerd-eye on these cool models for awhile now and it is very cool to finally have these main city buildings for my BATTLETECH Environments.




The badass building to the right in this image is a hero building from my MILITERY BUILDINGS collection. I included it in this ADMINISTRATIVE layout because in games these sections of my cities will be adjacent in Militarized safe cities. The right side of this layout could have an AIRPORT or INDUSTRIAL block sector for example.



This is one of the songs that hotshot Mech Warriors play while working the hard job of being Heroic Protectors of The STEINER-LYRAN and FEDERATED COMMONWEALTHS' Cities! 

More BATTLETECH City Tech coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment