Friday, February 3, 2023

BOSS' LOTR: ALTERNATE ARTILLERY FOR MORDOR 💀 GONDOR ✨ & ROHAN 🐴


I found most of my Artillery models for MORDOR 💀 GONDOR ✨ and ROHAN 🐴 this week and just purchased seven of these cool war machines last night! 🤗🛒💞 I am silly-happy.

I am starting this collection with a big reliable Catapult for Mordor. I will get some wheels and plenty of creepy bits to evil it up good before it rolls onto the battlefield. For Gondor and Rohan I will be using one Trebuchet supported by two Ballistae. I feel like I need to have these versatile artillery batteries for both armies because of the monsters they are going to battle. I can reorganize these units as needed of course. I will be adding a few bits to these weapons to bring them more firmly into Middle-earth along with their Mordor counterpart.

I am very happy that I found some cool alternate artillery models that I actually like much better than the overpriced and IMO very bland GW equivalents. I have to chuckle at the fact I just purchased 1 Catapult, 4 Ballistae, 2 Trebuchet, and a cute little Pumpkin Patch Garden (that all look fantastic) for just $45 delivered. I still need to get some crew models of course, but that is no big deal.

🤍🌲✨💞   💀🔮🖤🔥
MIDDLE-EARTH Boss out...

No comments:

Post a Comment