Saturday, January 1, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TANKS PART 4

 As my regular B6*R7 Fliers know I plan stuff out as I buy the toys and such. I have been doing that for my renewed BATTLETECH babies for two fun months. Now that I have most of my MECHS, AEROSPACE, and TROOPS setup and just waiting for me to buy all of them.

It is the time for a CLAN WOLF & HOUSE STEINER TANKS episode!


I am very pleased to have these classic tanks in updated OMNI TANK models!


I like the big special characterful crazy tanks in Battletech, and the Heimdall is certainly that. My version of this Heavy Assault Vehicle is a lighter faster AV that keeps the heavy hitting main gun. I am going to be adding updated missal pods to the base model to keep the crazy look that drew me to include this tank in the first place.
 

The Schildkröte and Sekhmet are very powerful tanks with important battlefield roles. The WARDEN KNIGHT is designed to achieve the best of both roles as a new MAT (Main Assault Tank) and is the heaviest of the STEINER KNIGHT  Omni Tank-Assault Vehicles.

More CLAN 🖤🐺🤎 WOLF & HOUSE 🤍⚡💙 STEINER Coming soon...

More BATTLETECH Tanks coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment