Friday, January 21, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: COM🌠STAR - ARCHANGEL⭐GUARD PART 1


COMSTAR is one of my favorite Battletech Factions. I love the idea of fixing the mess that The Word Of Blake caused; which tainted the good that Comstar did for mankind after the fall of The Star League. Thus as usual I am taking a setting that I know well and making changes that suite my game scenarios and opens up the models I can use to tell MY Battletech stories.
 

The ARCHAGLE GUARDIANS are the reformed WOB now. They are SPECIAL FORCES managed by COMSTAR and supported by Steiner-Lyran, FED COM, Davion and other powerful groups. The Archangel Guard preforms deep cover operations which secure the safety of the most important hidden assets of The Inner Sphere.


The Archangels use the best equipment available including the newer Archangel Mechs, OmniFighters, VTOLs, and specialized Tanks. The AG-Agents and their Troopers have an array of Battlesuits, Stealth Tech and powerful new weapons. 

More BATTLETECH Special Forces coming soon...

COM🌠STAR - ARCHANGEL⭐GUARD Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment