Thursday, December 23, 2021

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TANKS PART 3

As my regular B6*R7 Fliers know I plan stuff out as I buy the toys and such. I have been doing that for my renewed BATTLETECH babies for two fun months. Now that I have most of my MECHS, AEROSPACE, and TROOPS setup and just waiting for me to buy all of them.

It is the time for a special HOUSE STEINER TANKS episode!


These new Steiner Omni-Tanks are top of the line machines on any battlefield. The LANCER KNIGHT is a heavy assault tank equipped with enough fire power and armor to stand boldly against most adversaries. The MIGHTY KNIGHT (Mächtiger Ritter) was built as a direct counter to House Steiner's hated enemies; The Draconis Combine's Sekhmet Assault Vehicle. It does it's job very well indeed!


The ROMMEL is a House Steiner Main Battle Tank used in all Lyran Commonwealth territories. This reliable metal monster is widely considered to be one of the best tanks in the inner sphere. I am going to do a few little conversions of this model to show other cannons in the turret and some extra gear and such. I figure this is one of their most used tanks and there should be a few with some extra character to them.



The updated CHALLENGER is a House Steiner Main Battle Tank used in all Lyran Commonwealth territories. This version incorporates Omni Tech for key components such as weapon fittings and the main drive. There are a number of options for additional equipment and support armaments for this very sturdy and reliable heavy tank. The Challenger will also be in my FedCom forces.

More BATTLETECH Tanks coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment