Monday, January 17, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TANKS PART 5

 As my regular B6*R7 Fliers know I plan stuff out as I buy the toys and such. I have been doing that for my renewed BATTLETECH babies for two fun months. Now that I have most of my MECHS, AEROSPACE, and TROOPS setup and just waiting for me to buy all of them.

It is the time for a FED COM &  COMSTAR TANKS episode! 

The Bulldog Class and other Support Vehicles and Trucks are going to be a lot of fun to have on my table as terrain, and more importantly as convoys to attack & defend. The DRD Command Vehicle is going to be great for game scenarios and it looks awesome in both it's moving and parked configurations!

The updated CHALLENGER is a House Davion Main Battle Tank used in all Federated Commonwealth territories. This version incorporates Omni Tech for key components such as weapon fittings and the main drive. There are a number of options for additional equipment and support armaments for this very sturdy and reliable heavy tank. 

I am going to have my support factions run many of the SPEC OPS vehicles. Tanks such as the Bolla Stealth are going to be very cool scenario driving problem solvers and troublemakers in my games! 

More BATTLETECH Tanks coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment