Saturday, March 28, 2020

COLLECTION DIARY: MARCH 2020


I am very pleased to finally have the first wave of Marvel Cosmic in my MCP Collection! I have a great start on the good guys and some nice Cosmic Ships and Terrain! The adventures begin with Star-Lord; Nova Corps Rangers, and special guest star Lobo with their Spaceships!


The forces of good and decent neutrals are of course supported by Rocket Raccoon and Groot! I am going to have so much fun with these heroes and adventures flying and fighting in the Cosmic Playground I am making for them!


Cosmic Terraine... Oh Yah Babes! Also some space battles are going to happen in my games! Mercs, particularly Ravagers and Hostile Aliens! I have some fun models from The Walking Dead range for use as Colonist and Spaceport workers!


THE BEST MARVEL IS COSMIC... OH YAH BABES!


Happy Fraggin' Cosmic Collecting Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment