Friday, April 3, 2020

BOSS SHOP: MARVEL COSMIC - EVIL FACTIONS PROJECT OVERVIEW

I am expanding my MCP Collection to enrich my scenarios and to play better games! In these epics our heroes will fight a sprawling pitched battle across a very thematic game board. OHhh YAHhh!


TECHRONOUGHTS


Robots and Cyborgs have been in the marvel universe since the start! I love this sort of coolness thus I am going to have several Murder Machines in my Cosmic Games! Sure AMG started up MCP with Ultron and that is cool, but one ultra meanie ain't enough for me! One of the best Evil Machines series ever made is Berserkers and I am going to build a little faction with that whole Terminators In Space theme. This Evil Faction is going to be all sorts of fun.

TYRANT MERCURIO


Every good game universe has plenty of cool baddies to give our heroes a variety of things to do. I love the adorable little meanie Lord Mercurio from Venom-SK. The fact that the VSK comic's team decided to use well known Miniatures Games designs to inspire their designs for the comic made Mercurio's faction an easy must add for me! Soon I am going to be able to play some awesome EPIC Battles like we all know and love from the films and better comic stories!




This comic series is not a masterpiece but it IS Fun and gave me more material to draw upon to build my Marvel Cosmic Protocol collection based on  actual Marvel stories that entertain me. The reviewer in this video is a fucking nut... and yet manages to present a funny little overview of the Mercurio storyline. You can also watch his entire VENOM Series... it is cool and will entertain you for hours.

I am really enjoying hunting down cool models that work for my Marvel Cosmic Protocol Collection! By adding Factions, rather than half a dozen models per affiliation, I will be able to do much more with MCP! I am not keen on just playing a wrestling game... NOPE.

 My MCP EPIC Games are going to be Badass-FUN!

THE BEST MARVEL IS COSMIC... OH YAH BABES!


Happy Cosmic Playground Building Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment