Tuesday, March 3, 2020

BOSS SHOP: MARVEL COSMIC - "MY GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY" PROJECT OVERVIEW


I LOVE (most of) AMG's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY.

BUT... Ha-Ha Drax and Ronan look terrible... just MEH! Drax looks like an old man daddy that used to play football. Ronan looks okay but he is  literally a dressed-down Doctor Doom with a hammer. Sorry gang but I have to fix these too guys. Gamora's look is based directly on the comics too but she actually looks great in her battle gear.

The comics and movies merged the two worlds well, and I love the look of everybody from the films, so I am going to bring that design to my MCP GOTG Collection including Nova Corps and Sakaaran Troopers... cause I can do that. 


I do not want my beloved Groot to always have his right arm in the ground and his left arm acting as a shield. I am going to use the arms from the nice Marvel 2.5" Minifig to give Groot magnetized arm swapping options! I am going to do the same thing with Rockets little footsies so he can be on a verity of bases and not have to ride that crazy tendril all the time.




THE BEST MARVEL IS COSMIC... YAH BABES!


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment