Friday, March 27, 2020

HAIL ROCKET RACCOON... HAIL MARVEL COSMIC!


I grew up with HEAVY METAL Magazine, and the cool weird American space and science fantasy comics like STAR WARS, THOR, MICRONAUTS, and other such mind opening adventure universes.
I am one of the MCU Fans that loves almost everything that has been done in the films since BLADE. It is the good stuff that teaches children how to be good adults with a sense of adventure and heroism. It is all so damn good! The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY stands at the top for me! Rocket Raccoon just makes me smile (and cry) and reminds me to keep safe my very wise and happy soul!






 The Asguardians are wonderful, but I LOVE The GOTG More... Yah Baby! Thor was right to want to hang with The Guardians. I am delighted with all of these beloved characters because they form The MARVELOUS MARVEL COSMIC, which is my favorite MARVEL playground! 🤗💙🌠

THE BEST MARVEL IS COSMIC... OH YAH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment