Friday, October 13, 2023

BOSS SHOP: ARMADA SCUM BUILDS - HUTT CARTEL πŸ€ŽπŸ’²πŸ”₯ PART 1


My STAR WARS people know I love SCUM & VILLAINY just as much as most people love the Rebels and Empire. The Hutt ships are some of the most unique and have excellent estcourt squadrons. Hutt fleets are typically comprised of their own ships but they often hire talent from other factions which makes them crazy fun. These cool models are going to be my first Hutt ships!

SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BSCYK%2BH.PNG SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BSCYK%2BH.PNG SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BSCYK%2BH.PNGSCUM%2BHUGE%2BC-ROC.PNGSCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BSCYK%2BH.PNG SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BSCYK%2BH.PNG SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BSCYK%2BH.PNG


SCUM%2BCAD%2BBAINE.pngSCUM%2BHUTT%2BREB%2BCAPTIVE.PNGSCUM%2BHUTT%2BLORD%2BJO%2BBOSKA.PNGSCUM%2BHUTT%2BGG.PNGSCUM%2BK-7%2BDROID.png

The majority of ships in this digital painting are actual photos of FFG X-Wing Models which I painted over and edited in good ole GIMP. The whole project took about thirty hours or so. I had a lot of fun making this.

I have had this type of battle in my head since I was a kid. I have done many drawings of battles I wanted to see in STAR WARS over the years and back in 2015 I made this full color painting of it just because I love it. Now despite FFG and AMG being slack for years; I am finally going to make it happen in ARMADA.

 ARMADA SCUM  Boss out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment