Tuesday, October 3, 2023

BOSS SHOP: ARMADA SCUM BUILDS ⚡💀✨



Recently it has been made clear (see below) that I have been happy to let ARMADA rest in my storage cases far to long. I purchased all of the GALACTIC REBELLION ERA goodies the first year the game was released and that was all good. Then I went back to X-WING and LEGION Game coolness. Years later now... yes it has been years 🤭 I am going to get all of the remaining expansions that have released for GRE and also start a project that has been in the back of my mind for a long time...


(Not SCUM specific but these classic stories have cool ARMADA style battles...)
😎✨💞


A lot of us hard core STAR WARS aficionados know Crabbok. He is a fun and rather crazy bastard and often has great takes on all of our games. He has also said a few times that the new rat-gurlz force is female thing is great... (warned 🤣 you)! Recently one of his great takes is that the WAF Tomic-MESS Gurlz are likely dropping all of their X-WING and ARMADA support. Checkout what Cabbie had to say in his coverage of tomic-mess' strav-a-guh event last month. This video got me awake and willing to FINISH ARMADA before it is gone for real. Thanks Crabbie!

I will always 💞 REAL STAR WARS 🏆 and it's time to get back to chilling with that life long friend again. I might even finish some of my old X-WING SCUM BUILDS too.

 ARMADA SCUM  Boss out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment