Thursday, December 16, 2021

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TANKS PART 2

As my regular B6*R7 Fliers know I plan stuff out as I buy the toys and such. I have been doing that for my renewed BATTLETECH babies for two fun months. Now that I have most of my MECHS, AEROSPACE, and TROOPS setup and just waiting for me to buy all of them... it is the time for TANKS!


The BULLDOG is an ancient brawler and widely used in the Inner Sphere as a reliable Main Battle Tank that has stood the test of time. The Clans use their own version of this tank because they too recognize it as a worthy and easily maintained war machine.


I am going to have a few dropships, bases and some cities edge terrain for my TOTAL WARFARE games. That means that all of my factions are going to have several very cool defender, support, and urban assault vehicles

House Steiner recently commissioned The Mächtiger Ritter which is a new Heavy Assault-Defense vehicle. This beast has been extremely affective at protecting far reaching Lyran Commonwealth  outpost since it's deployment. The MIGHTY KNIGHT (Mächtiger Ritter) was built as a direct counter to House Steiner's hated enemies; The Draconis Combine's Sekhmet Assault Vehicle. Archon Joseph Boskie approved the matter quietly after a favored commanders son was hurt in an encounter with two of these monstrous Draconis vehicles during the purge of a troublesome Draconis outpost.

More BATTLETECH Tanks coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment