Thursday, December 3, 2020

THE NEW DUNE FILM(S) ARE DEAD... LONG LIVE DUNE!!!

YEP... HBO MAX(ine) is where BIG budget films go to DIE now.

This of course means that the NEW DUNE film is going to lose all kinds of $$$ and thus the studio WILL NOT finance the second part of this 2 part story-film... innit great gang. KNEW IT... posted about it, and some peeps got mad-as-hel at me for being realistic. I am not happy about any of this either, but it is reality. 🧐



The good thing is that this slightly woke, but overall cool (enough) seaming new take on the story is not required for any of us to love DUNE. There are plenty of novels and art, the DUNE 1984 film and Sy-Fy series. I am going to continue to love DUNE, make my miniatures game, and listen the audio books and soundtracks while I play with my DUNE TOYS! 


I have loved The DUNE Universe for thirty some years, and recently discovered that there is way more of it to enjoy than I knew about before... 


37.gif
I... Am... Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment