Wednesday, December 23, 2020

BOSS SHOP: DUNE & MCP - CHARACTERS AND ELITE TROOPS FOR X-MAS!

Early Holiday FUN came in this week from Puppets War! I love this wonderful company!


I have some of the best models on the market now for many of my very special Character and Elite Troopers. This huge order is going to make my DUNE Skirmish Game and Marvel Knights RED Skull-Hydra SOooo COOL! Some of this is going to make it in my Marvel Cosmic collection too.


There are twenty three miniatures in this order. Total cost for this order was just $250 which comes up to a wonderful $10 per miniature! Then the great plus in all of the many bits and terrain goodies too... The Pup'W-Crew even made extra sure that I would get this sexy package in the holiday rush, because they know I live in a huge apartment highrise and packages can get lost here in the seasonal rush.


 37.gif THANKS Puppets War! 37.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment