Tuesday, December 29, 2020

COLLECTION DIARY: CHRISTMAS 2020


I have been collecting models from EVERYWHERE to build my wonderful special games. The most challenging project (besides MARVEL COSMIC PROTOCOL) has been to make my DUNE Skirmish Game cool and comprehensive! My little quest to represent The DUNE Universe the way that makes me the most happy has resulted in the first large orders from Peppets War and Etsy 3D Print shops
 

I have built up several units and even have some nice vehicles and terrain for my beloved DUNE Game. I will be sharing these goodies in 2021 as faction specific grouped collections. I did this back in the day when I was building my Boss' BIG Approved STAR TREK Collection, and STAR WARS LEGION. World building collections need to be kept together for the most part. The DUNE Universe is huge and so I feel this is the best way to buy and share what I am doing with my DUNE loving B6*R7 Fliers.


I think I am good with Cosmic Protocol Mechs as of this holiday.


I had a very nice WHITE CHRISTMAS!


Happy Holidaze Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment