Friday, July 31, 2020

MARVEL CRISIS PROTOCOL GEN CON 2020 PREVIEWS!!!

GEN CON is online for obvious reason this year. FFG and AMG have been working hard and in my opinion they have made it a fun event! I am sure most of my gaming brothers appreciate the dedication to us and our hobby from these fine companies! I wrote a MCP and a X-WING article yesterday, and now it is time to check back in with MARVEL CRISIS PROTOCOL!


The party started yesterday with the long awaited reveal of The X-MEN! That made a whole lot of us very happy... except for stupid little Toad. Now today we got a lot of MARVEL KNIGHTS goodness, which I am very excited about! To end the day we just got a real surprise that none of us expected with She-Hulk too... wow! There are still two more open slots gang... and two more days of GEN CON... now who is it going to be??? I am still holding out hope for Blade and Morbius!


It's been a couple of very fun days! Thanks AMG!
Happy MARVEL Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment