Monday, July 6, 2020

BOSS SHOP: MARVEL COSMIC - COSMIC COLOSSALS: PART ONE


My B6*R7 True Believers know that I am more interested in Marvel Cosmic, and no Cosmic Game would be complete without at least a few of the awesome Colossal Models on the market. This of course includes using models from the larger Marvel Figures out there. I think including the Marvel Legends 6 inch War Machine as a STARK GUARDIAN in my Cosmic Environment works great! There is nothing wrong with some sweet good ole Shogun Warriors'ish action my Marvel Cosmic Babies!


I am going to do a few neat and kinda simple conversions to the nice Mandriod BAF to make another beautiful Celestial for my collection. It will be fun to turn Mandroid's blade arm weapon into a huge power staff!


The main reason I decided to go Colossal was the recent announcement from Wizzies. I am very happy that next months Colossal Glory is coming to my MARVEL COSMIC Collection in the biggest way with GALACTUS!

THE BEST MARVEL IS COSMIC... OH YAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment