Wednesday, July 29, 2020

COLLECTION DIARY: JULY 2020


I started my Marvel Cosmic Protocol COLOSSAL Collection this month. All of these are for my EPIC MCP Games of course. I love the idea of STARK Infinite building huge Iron Defenders to help protect the cities of Earth allied planets. I purchased all of these new except for the BAF which of course came in loose parts, but it is perfect too. The damn box for War Machine tore apart opening it so you get a bunch of big badasses standing free and nekkid this month...lol!


Another new category for me this month is the start of my Marvel Knights Collection with the Classic TMNT and April too... Yah!


To round out the collecting this month; I came to the realization over recent months, that to do some of the more inspired work I want to achieve with my new fiddly MCP models I need to get some better tools. All of this stuff is very helpful and cool to have.

Happy Collecting Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment