Wednesday, April 29, 2020

COLLECTION DIARY: APRIL 2020


I got a lot of my crazy fun ideas for my Marvel Monsters in my badass MCP Collection this month!
I love Spider Man and thus most of his enemies too! I need some verity in my VENOM Universe such as Regular Venom in Spidey Comics. Then there is SPACE KNIGHT VENOM in Cosmic Marvel. And don't forget about the various VENOM Monsters!


Oh Boy! I love all of these cool critters! LtoR-TtoB: M.O.D.O.K. (YES HE IS A MONSTER... and he even goes into space to cause problems), cool little Nurgle Bugs for evil alien space bugs, Space Marines as bits for Space Knight Venom and other tech-geared monsters, Deadzone Lizards (because Lizard Mutants and Space Lizards are awesome!), Cosmic Iron Man and a cute Kraken for my Neocen Krakin Hero Bharin monster model, and a scary-fun Martian Space Spider as a big leader for the Mutant-spider-people already in MCP!!!


AND... I didn't forget the Quinjet while I was buying cool ships for my MCP EPIC Games!

Happy MCP and Marvel Cosmic Protocol collecting Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment