Tuesday, August 8, 2023

BOSS' BATTLETECH: TANKS - MY ART IN: "Battletech Lore - Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces (Space Germans)"

 

LOL... GRIMDARK just did a cool STEINER-LYRAN B-Tech Lore video and my edited painting was used, with other great art. I was completely surprised to see this in his excellent video. When I saw that crap painting on the web and saved it I knew I had to "fix it up". I had a lot of good feedback from this edit a while back when I still fooled around more on FAKEBook. https://youtu.be/K8Y5bR6GWsg?t=946

I spent about six hours re-painting/editing the title image above for this article's cover, just for fun. 🤗 Now it looks like my beloved STEINERS should look in my view, which is badass and heroic! 


This is the original I used to make my painting 🤍💙💛

More BATTLETECH coming soon...

HOUSE STEINER 💙🤍 Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment