Wednesday, May 11, 2022

BOSS SHOP: BOSS' STAR TREK MISSIONS - KLINGON FIGHTERS PART 1

The Disney Pixar Lightyear Hyperspeed Series XL-07 Spaceship is going to be a great little model to make a couple of cool Klingon Heavy Warp Fighters for my Star Trek Missions skirmish game!

I am very pleased that all of these ships in the new Buzz Hyperspeed Series have been accidently scaled to fit 28-32mm figures. Most 5 inch'ish sized craft will fit with the STAR TREK RPG figures in fact. See the Rommies below with the cool little Hallmark Scorpions, they are perfect.


It is such a joy in my nerd universe to have Demon-mouse I.P. Hoodwinkery continue to give me new goodies to buy for all of my STAR TREK games!  I am very pleased that half of the ships in the new Buzz film have been stolen from STAR TREK. Thanks Demon-mouse!

More to come...
Klingon TREK Boss out

No comments:

Post a Comment