Tuesday, May 3, 2022

BOSS' BIG STAR TREK: NEW ROMULAN DREADNOUGHT - DRH'ZAXX CLASS WARBIRD PART 1

I am building some cool new ships for my ATTACK WING: Boss' BIG Approved Models  and my STAR TREK MISSIONS Skirmish Game Collections. First up is my new huge wonderful Zurg based DRH'ZAXX CLASS WARBIRD model for my BIG Attack Wing Romulans. STAR TREK ONLINE has many great looking ROMULAN SHIPS, and it is obvious to me that Zergies badass fighter has come from about three of them. I based some of my new ships abilities on the crazy-fun Temporal Ship. I am very happy about this new model and thus will also use this wonderful toy to build a Romulan Dropship for my STAR TREK MISSIONS Skirmish Game.


I 💚⚡🖤✨ this evil little badass ROMULAN ship!


BOSS TREK 60SA.gif EMOTES DONE

It is such a joy in my nerd universe to have Demon-mouse I.P. Hoodwinkery continue to give me new goodies to buy for all of my STAR TREK games!  I am very pleased that half of the ships in the new Buzz film have been stolen from STAR TREK. Thanks Demon-mouse!

More to come...
Romulan TREK Boss out

No comments:

Post a Comment