Wednesday, April 20, 2022

BOSS' BIG STAR TREK: NEW BOSS EMOTES PART 2

This NEW series is a spinoff of NEW FIGHTERS & SHUTTLES PART 1 


This little series is about The EMOTES. As many of my B6*R7 Fliers know I like to make Emotes for my own enjoyment and to use as icons to represent my Starship Collections. In the past several years I have made hundreds for STAR WARS and less than that for STAR TREK. I am in the mood again to make more of my little Starship Cartoons, and I am going to get Boss' BIG Star Trek up to date with my actual vast collection.


The best "goodguys" in all of STAR TREK... and I love them. Continue Going Boldly Federation!


I have always loved this space station. Regula one as a Science Laboratory or a Strategic Millinery base is always a very cool and fun model in my book. Eaglemoss did a great job on this one.

More Boss TREK EMOTES coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment