Thursday, February 3, 2022

BOSS' BATTLETECH: BASES PART 1

 I am replacing all of my hex-crap bases with glorious NEW ROUND Bases... because they are better in every way and look fantastic. I am setting up my armies and SPECIAL FORCES for the game by unit type and thus will have a fun variety of corresponding base sizes. I will be using SPEC OPPS Troops, for example, in teams of three (models), and these will be on cute 20MM bases.  



I love Battletech but I always despised the stupid-ass one size fits all hex bases that are used for everything. NOPE! Assault Mechs need to be on a larger base than a Light Mech... FFS! In my collection this will all be done right. 
To get started I have about 24 bases for each of these sizes:
 20MM: SPEC OPPS - Large Battlesuits & Small Units - Equipment. 
30MM: Small Mechs, Vehicles & Standard Units. 
40MM: Medium Mechs, Tanks & Standard Aerospace. 
50MM: Heavy Mechs, Tanks & Medium Aerospace - APCs.
60MM: Assault Mechs, Tanks & Large Aerospace - APCs.
37.gif
 Because it is aesthetically correct and fun... and my armies will look great and grand!
60SA.gif


More BATTLETECH BASES coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment