Sunday, September 1, 2013

A LONG TIME AGO...

I became a STAR WARS fan as a child after seeing the first film. Like many children of that era, I grew up collecting all things STAR WARS. In time my toys got left behind with my childhood, but I always cared about the higher ideals woven deeply into the fabric of the original trilogy.


Years later now, with the advent of FFG's X-WING game and the new STAR WARS Trilogy coming, I am of the mind to re-acquaint myself with this old friend. The BLACK SIX RED SEVEN Blog will focus on my adventures with the STAR WARS X-WING hobby and my related modeling projects.

Joe Boss

2 comments:

  1. I was a child too when I discovered the original trilogy and I became fascinated with it.
    I like all the Sci-Fi.
    I´m not a great collector, but I have done an exception with the X-wing miniatures game. This is a real good game!
    I desire a good path for you and "Black Six Red Seven" and...
    May the force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and welcome to B6-R7!
      I am going to be making a lot of special models, and I hope you and all visitors here will enjoy my work.
      :)

      Delete