Monday, October 25, 2021

BOSS' BATTLETECH: CLAN WOLF IS COMING

Now that I own some nice Battletech goodies this month and I know I do not have to fuss with the issues of dealing with Catalyst Games and actually collection Battletech I am very happy! I have found some great sellers and my first purchases have been just perfect. It is full steam ahead for buying Muh B-Tech Stuff! πŸ€—πŸ›’πŸ€–  I want certain mechs in multiples for all of my factions and I can do that now without being mech-blocked anymore. I'm not heating on CGL but I am not going to have a repeat of being very disappointed by a company that cannot supply their products (regardless of the reason) in the way that I reasonably expect them to. I hope Catalyst gets their issues solved. I will of course continue to buy specific game items from them in the future. πŸ’ž

I have continued improving my TECH-Lore and have decided CLAN WOLF is going to be my first CLAN Faction. I love the idea of playing badass TOTAL WAR pitched battles between my beloved Germanic Heroes and the ever prowling Ravening Wolves at their border! 



More BATTLETECH to come...

CLAN πŸ€ŽπŸΊπŸ–€ WOLF Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment