Sunday, October 31, 2021

COLLECTION DIARY: OCTOBER 2021


I am very happy to finally get my first wave of beloved BATTLETECH goodies!


I have dabbled with some 3DPrints in the past for my BBA Star Trek, and BSG EPIC games, but with B-Tech I am all in now. I am loving these badass prints... it is such a relief to know that I am not stuck waiting around for CGL releases to meander out.


 I am going to build faction based forces that only include models that I love. Can you imagine the utter mess it would be to collect six ATLAS say, for Muh STEINERS, or ten TIMBERWOLF for Muh WOLVES, (for the badass look of it and alternate configurations) with CGL as your only source? Hell-NAH!


The DEATH RAY DESINGS Solar Shift 6mm models are fantastic! I am going to buy almost all of this cool miniatures range for my version of BATTLETECH TOTAL WARFARE!


Ditto what I said above about DRD, the models produced by STRATO MINIS are fabulously B-TECH in general look and feel. Their StratoYager 6mm range is going to comprise nearly the entirety of my CLAN WOLF and JADE FALCON Aerospace Forces!


Muh MECH BABES need to rest in style after their hard battles... πŸ€–✨😘

It has been a fun 40 daze!
πŸ·πŸ€–πŸŽ©πŸ›’⚡πŸ’₯

No comments:

Post a Comment