Monday, July 29, 2019

COLLECTION DIARY: JULY 2019

I have not posted a STAR TREK Collection Diary in a while... it is fun to be back into buying the new models and some of the old ones I ignored back in the day. I have had the Enterprise E as a 1/2500 model kit for years, To be honest it is a fragile flimsy thing and I never felt good about putting the effort into building the thing only to easily break it while playing games.
I can finally add the Sovereign Class to my BIG Games as the Eaglemoss XL Edition is in perfect 1/2500 scale and it is a very sturdy model! I got the wacky Discovery Vulcan Cruiser because it is a cool ship (despite the show) and my beloved Vulcans NEEDED a nice new ship added to their fleet! 
I always thought the Titan was out of scale... Oops, but it turns out that while it is like a Sovereign Class, it is actually about the size of a Constitution Class! Learning this about Titan as I looked at Eaglemoss models again in recent months... I knew I had to finally buy this cool ship!

I am back my Fellow Trekkers!



Happy BIG TREK Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment