Monday, July 22, 2019

ARES PREVIEWS THE BLOOD & CHROME VIPER MKIII!

Ares games is working all of the time to make their games great! I happen to be very keen on what they are doing with a few of them, particularly BATTLESTAR GALACTICA STARSHIP BATTLES! This is a property that many people want to be great. I say all good things come in time my Friends!


This first preview of the Viper MkIII will soon be followed by the Cylon Razor raider!
We can look for ORIGINAL SERIES Vipers and Raiders this Autumn, and then BLOOD & CHROME ships are set for release in late 2019 early 2020!



For me this is the better version of The Galactica Universe because you can do so much with it. The developers are not limited by the old or new series, and thus I am most excited by what Ares is going to do with THE FIRST CYLON WAR!






No comments:

Post a Comment