Sunday, August 17, 2014

FFG STAR WARS GAMES - GEN CON 2014 FINAL REPORT

Fantasy Flight Games blew us away with all of their new STAR WARS Products this year. Now on Sunday we are all basking in the good vibes and as it ends I am looking forward to purchasing all of the awesome new toys!!!


FINAL


Zach and Stephen sat down with Alex and Frank who are the currant X-WING Game design team. If you are a serious X-Wing player you should enjoy this interview.
The big questions we have all asked the most are all addressed here quite nicely. I like these fine X-Wingers!


I hope you all enjoyed my little compilation of GEN CON 2014 coverage.


I had high hopes for seeing at least one Imperial Huge ship for X-WING EPIC, but that disappointment is gone in light of the brand new goodies FFG has made for us.
I am pleased to see IMPERIAL ASSAULT, I am in love with ARMADA and absolutely ridiculously ecstatic over SCUM & VILLAINY! The big two Boss Wants items for me for months now have been some new Epic Huge Ships and a Pirate Faction. I got one of the two and then surprise, surprise a fleet scale game which will be a more comprehensive way to play the epic battles we all know and love from the Star Wars films!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES...




Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment