Sunday, May 3, 2015

STAR WARS X-WING WAVES 7 TO 9: UPDATE TWO - X-WING WAVE SEVEN!

What a great weekend we had during The STAR WARS CELEBRATION, which happily produced some absolutely wonderful previews of new STAR WARS goodies. The best parts for me of course: The FORCE AWAKENS Trailer, and STAR WARS X-WING WAVE SEVEN!


Fantasy Flight Games previewed X-WING WAVE 7 on Friday at their Celebrations Panel. I am very pleased with The New Wave Seven Ships!

As I stated in previous 7 to 9 articles the Alliance and Imperial ships can be almost anything at this point, including all new ships and re-designated and/or modified ships by FFG.


I am a little surprised, and pleased to see the K-Wing. I would of liked to have seen a Skipray Blastboat for the Empire however.


The Scum & Villainy ships are a little more predictable I think because of the well known and popular Black Sun and Hutt Cartel forces which should all be candidates for future releases.

I am looking forward to seeing new previews, but Wave Seven (SCUM Wave II) has me excited for Autumn's new toys!

More to come my fine Star Brothers... at some point late in the year, I should think.

UPDATE ONE!

Boss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment